Sir, Please un-suspend me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtblogger2571

Reaction score
This is my 2nd suspension support request. Sir, I am gonna tell you what actually happen't that time, I could'nt explain my problem in my 1st request. I downloaded a template ( of website only ). I directly uploaded all the files to the server. I didn't checked that template's files or any file. I first uploaded the files. Then i checked the file, it was something like facebook's login page. I didn't even got the time to delete the files. I can't access the files that times and even couldn't got the time delete the files. I suspended that time only. I readed the terms of services in the account creation only. I knew that I cannot upload that type of phishers. But I didn't even got the time to delete the files.

Dear Sir,
Please un-suspend me because I didn't knew that it is a facebook phisher. Please Please It is urgent for me to access files of my website. Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry If I have something wrong. Please un-suspend me sir please, please gimme a chance just only a single chance, I'll first check all the files before uploading them on server. Please un-suspend me. Its urgent.:( :( :(

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Where did you download this template? Give a full URL.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I unfortunately must call it a ZT, cause I can actually see what the scanners found.

Or are you going to tell me that the file em/log.txt, which is written from em/login.php, which is called from em/face.html is actually legitimate?

Cause with code that writes the passed username/password to log.txt, unencrypted, and then sends you to yahoo.com (why yahoo), and then at the bottom has a link to a site that teaches you how to make phishing pages?

Or that the code on the face.html contains this:

Code:
 <form method=POST action=login.php
Which is what calls the password logger?

Yeah, it's permanent. We're not stupid, and I do take offense to the theory that it came with a template. The only templates I've seen come with crap like this are ones that are explicitly designed to be phishing. Thanks for using x10hosting, but your time here is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.