serviceOnline.gif

cPanel
serviceOnline.gif

FTP
serviceOnline.gif

DNS
serviceOnline.gif

*edit*
ok i know why its down appachee is down...but why is it down, and i need mysql for my site im on stoli, and i set it to a remote server like the news said to but...its still down

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
Apache HTTP is what represents Port 80. This is the port that reveals the contents of your site. If its red, then that means that the Apache Service is currently down, and will probably be brought back up momentarily. Not only is the Apache HTTP Service down, but so is MySQL, which means you'll also lack the ability to use your Databases.

I'm pretty positive that the Apache HTTP Service will be brought back up soon, they may be recompiling it.

Also, you should be kept updated regarding the servers via the Server Alerts Section.

Code:
http://forums.x10hosting.com/server-alerts/

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
MySQL is up. MySQL is on a different server. That is why it shows up as being down.

chief

Reaction score
......i have uses the remote mysql and rerouted it manualy there is no one accessing to the databases...and no one is on my sight now because without mysql they cannot access it except for a page i have setup to tell them it is down right now, but it says my resource usage is in the red.... and...my account mannager page

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
It doesn't matter, it's still up. Just on another server now.

chief

Reaction score
OK I NEED IT...how do i make it work...I HAVE REROUTED THROUGH THE REMOTE MYSQL to the new server it is still not working......how do i make it...my account manager page says its down to....

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you updated your scripts?

chief

Reaction score
that does me no good if my account manager page at x10hosting.com/account says its offline...and im getting ready to...what is the port?

Status
Not open for further replies.