Site Mirroring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoneye_xp

Reaction score
Is site mirroring allowed here? I want to try my site out on another hosting service (sorry about that - but I really need the extra space and bandwidth and - even though I don't think they are as good as X10 - since they at least claim to be banner- and ad-free, I want to try it out) and if everything works out then I'll copy the site there, but if I have an account here, can I use it to mirror the site so if that other hosting service goes down, at least there will be a copy still up?

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, but you still must login every 2 weeks and keep up-to-date with our rules and policies ;)

-Corey

dragoneye_xp

Reaction score
Uhhhhhhhgg.... never mind - forget the extra space and bandwidth - I'd rather upgrade to the x10 account with the ads if I want more space - that host is a pain in the a[...]!

It seemed like a pretty cool host. But looks can be decieving! I was there for a few hours trying to set it up - they don't make things easy either. Plus images don't work "unless you turn off your firewall." PHP had it's problems, too...

Last edited:

PSP-Heaven

Reaction score
I stick to what I said before. This is the best FREE hosting ive been to, and will always be the best host!

dragoneye_xp

Reaction score
It is, but my reputation here isn't really all that great (IMO)...
I read though all the messages I've ever posted since I've been here and felt really silly in the end 'cause the end result was always either me getting suspened - and now - account terminated for some weird reason I don't even yet know.

Last edited:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
i belive it was terminated for no ads and a proxy server (i think maybe it was static, so maybe it didnt need ads) but there was still 2 proxies

Status
Not open for further replies.