site not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

submits32

Reaction score
i recently changed my domain to http://lsmedia.co.cc and the site would not load even though the action had been completed the site just kept loading up with yellow background saying the domain is free and asking if i wanted to register it instead of my home index page. i then changed my domain back to lsmedia.pcriot.com and now this domain does not work either just keeps loading up x10 hosting site saying site doesnt exist. but if i type lsmedia.pcriot.com/login.php in my login page loads and that is the only way i can use my website but even if i try typing lsmedia.pcriot.com/index.html in my browser the site doesnt load as far as i can tell my index files just seem to fail to load on any domain they used to work originally before i changed domain name could you please help me i would like .co.cc domain if possible but my index files dont seem to load on any domain currently

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
"If you are a member please Click Login to access this site."

Is what I get. Clear cache, and flush dns to see if it loads. If it still doesn't, your ISP may not have the updated DNS record or have cleared their cache (some ISP's cache data), so it may take a bit to clear out.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Also, co.cc is a third-party domain name service that x10hosting doesn't own nor control. If you want a co.cc domain, go there, register it for free, and then set the nameservers to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.