Site Suspended Whats up ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

blade

Reaction score
cPanel Username:blade05
Subdomain:blade05.x10hosting.com
How long your account has been up:2-3 months
Did you have the ads placed on every page:yes every page.

Donno what happened, probably an error of some sort :D hope its sorted soon.

-DJ

N

Nathan

Did you own the copyright and/or the DJ of the music you had in the "tunez" folder? If not, then you deserve the suspension for Warez.

blade

Reaction score
YEs that is my mixes m8 lol there all my mixes the ones with dj blade on

blade

Reaction score
no m8 im a irish dj blade and just cause he has the same name dont mean its his music i can 100% say that they are my mixes and the other mixes some are from my m8s but the likes of tiesto and stuff i will remove but i can assure u the dj blade mixes are mine.

blade

Reaction score
If u like listhen to my mixes and see if any of the names match with his mixes and il garuntee they dont. im not being rude but im not gonna lie they are my mixes im a resident dj on another website witch is up on tomorrow and il personally send u the link to it and im on the dj page, or better still www.dj-rabbie.tk he is hosted here and my mix is the top downloaded of his site. im not lieing i wouldnt fake my name for his thats just pointless im just a person who remixes songs thats all.

Thanks anyway

blade

Reaction score
So do i not get my account back now, i wont remove the dj blade cause they are my own mixes i will remove the tiesto ones as well but i wont remove mine or my friends as i have permission for them.

Sorry for triple posteing :(

Last edited:

blade

Reaction score
soo it wont be un suspended....? can i at least just gain acess to the site to make a backup of the forum posts and member accounts and stuff plz as thats all i ask :S

blade

Reaction score
was that meant to be funny....and yes i made a mistake and il remove them but my own mixes i wont move

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
he is a dif dj blade. and yes hes on other websites and hes a resident dj. www.dj-rabbie.tk he is on that site aswell as i was the one put that site together for rabbie and anto! he definitly is dj blade and they 100% are his mixes. As for the other dj's. alot of them i no from chat aswell and yes every1 hav there permission to have theyre beats on theyre sites. As they see it as a competition and a promotion!

blade

Reaction score
Thank u stiv m8 but im just worried about a backup to the site now as important docs were on it and members accounts as they are more important now. X10 my last request is that i be given permission to get a back up of the site it self so i can continue using the same tables and not have to change anything....thanx guys hope i can get the backup and was great being hosted :D

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
lol dude u are unsuspened like Tyler said before ur last post lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.