Site Suspened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habblead

Reaction score
Cpanel : Habblead
Sub-Domain : www.habblead.x10hosting.com
How long your account has been up: Over a month
Did you have the ads placed on every page: Yes I removed them for one day to change my site around and im suspended and i had it viewable on everypage and i really want the site beacause i got lots of ppl to join here and its a good free site and i promise i will add the banners within 24hours

Habblead

Reaction score
No i didnt copy They asked me to host them then wen there freind saw that i had there website on my host he was angry and reported me but i dnt know how i copied as i was asked by a freind to do this!

Habblead

Reaction score
i swear to god i didnt copy as i was asked to by my mate and if i get my site back im not gonna do this for anyone again all the hassel its caused me:wtcslap:

Habblead

Reaction score
I think x10 should of gave me a email warning or something rather than just suspending my account for a miss understanding i cant really understand why im suspended and i was loyal and had a link on my site to ur site and removed it to make my FREIND a site and i get SUSPENDED cause som1 thought i had stolen it

Explain plz why i wasnt informed i was getting suspened i dnt think its fair

how long am i suspended for?

Habblead

Reaction score
its not funny i forgot to back it all up and they said i copied wen i didnt

Akkarin

Reaction score
RIGHT!!!!!!

I post while I'm at achool and you start spamming, comecoco! WARNED!

Habblead DON'T triple post!

I'm not sure who suspended you as I have to check with them, bare with me I've got 20 mins in the IT centre and will try to get this sorted.

Habblead

Reaction score
i talked to who reported me and he said he email x10hosting saying to un suspened me cause its a fault or somit he didnt mean to report?

Akkarin

Reaction score
I'll unsuspend you for now, but if a staff member disagrees I can't do anything about it.

You'll get one warning for spamming, when I get back home since the school filters my usercp and won't let me edit posts etc...

You're unsuspended for now.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I warned them for you Akkarin. Habblead give it a minute or 2 and if its not back up I`ll check it.

Anoimous

Reaction score
Habblead said:
thanks You all :D

this site rocks
Btw he has a fake vb forum which i can prove and he dont have any adverts. my mates site got cclosed coz he added a new page n they just closed him and he lost every thing all hes websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.