site terminated? not sure please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

icomedsupply

Reaction score
Ok so my site, icocare.co.cc, when I got to the webpage I keep getting a blank page. I feel as if it might have been suspended for inactivity, but I can't even log in to the account panel on the main webpage saying that my account has been suspended.

I'm really hoping that the webpage has not been terminated because I need to get my coding and such so as to move on to a new host, because to be quite honest I cannot log in every two weeks.

Please please help. my normal web address is icocare.x10hosting.com

Also, when I log in it tells me that there is no website associated with this account so I'm scared.

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I show that you no longer have a hosting account. All related files and databases would have been deleted. If you provide you CPanel name, I can do a more thorough search, but I doubt anything remains.

icomedsupply

Reaction score
ughhhhhhhhhhhhh!
this is ridicoulous. wow.

well i believe my cpanel name was either icocare or icomedsupply.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
ughhhhhhhhhhhhh!
this is ridicoulous. wow.

well i believe my cpanel name was either icocare or icomedsupply.

I'm sorry if you misunderstood the rules of maintaining an account at X10, but the rules have not changed in many years in respect to this matter. In fact, the limit has been increased to one full (31 day) month of inactivity with a 10 day grace period to reclaim your account. It also makes clear in the signup process that backing up your account data is your responsibility. Without these restrictions, there would be thousands of accounts wasting the resources of users who do follow the rules. Additionally, for $3 USD/year you don't have to log in at all.

My account tool appears to be offline, I will refer the issue to a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.