Site Works Sporadically

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentDragoon

Reaction score
My site keeps going up and down, up and down. I can use it fine for a few minutes, then it's gone. Then it's back for a while, then gone again. Why? I can keep using FTP, but HTTP access seems unusually sporadic. Is there any reason for this, is there anything I can do?

The site is http://clan-ncw.com (currently down)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you check the server news/Announcements about this? There are some recent topics there that should explain everything to you.

SilentDragoon

Reaction score
This has been going on for bloody yonks though, surely it can't be the result of a single planned maintenance run or server restart? If, after this day of cleaning, it suddenly works fine, then I will be a happy panda, but I would be also a very surprised one...

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
bloody yonks? I like that one. Have to remeber it next time I write a speeding ticket. Anyways, you're right, it has been going on for bloody yonks. ;) Give it time, it'll get better. There are alot of issues being worked on, and there are only a few administrators to handle them. Corey is working hard to fix it.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
This has been going on for bloody yonks though, surely it can't be the result of a single planned maintenance run or server restart? If, after this day of cleaning, it suddenly works fine, then I will be a happy panda, but I would be also a very surprised one...

No. Its not from a planned maintenance day, but if you read the other alerts and announcements, you will see that this was due to past problems. Today hopefully will clear up a lot of the problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.