SiteBuilder login problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Crisis

Reaction score
I'm trying to use the site builder, but it won't accept my login. I used the same login name and pw that cpanel asks for but It won't take. When I click the "Next Step" button, it stalls for about a minute and says "WARNING! Username or Password incorrect."
Any idea how I messed up this time?

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
you need to use your ftp user and password
the ftp user is cpaneluser@yourdomain
your password is the same as cpanel

if you have additional problems they are likley due to the server migration.

Last edited:

Tactical Crisis

Reaction score
I tried FileZilla and was able to connect, but the builder is still giving the same error. Should I just give up and try again monday?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I tried FileZilla and was able to connect, but the builder is still giving the same error. Should I just give up and try again monday?

Yes. I'm on the Lotus server and I can't access the Site Builder nor Softaculous at all due to the server migration. It's advisable to wait this out and check up on the Announcements or Service Alerts section of the forums to see the progress.

Edit: Here's a link to the progress they are reporting on the migration. http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/110021-latest-news.html

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score

your server is boru.. and boru has no link with server migration...

Make sure you are using right information

Host = tacticalcrisis.x10hosting.com
user = cpanel username
pass = cpanel password

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.