Skin review

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
So its been a while since Ive made a skin for a website. I finished it up, and although I'm sure i can tweak it a bit, i wanna know what people think about it.

Not asking about content though. The sites lacking allot of it, and i haven't gotten around to adding much.

http://www.stormraidergames.com/

Last edited:

miguelkp

Reaction score
It's quite simple. Maybe even too simple. For my taste at least. If I were you, I would do some important things:
1.- Try to make buttons for the navigation menu.
2.- Try to add some other colors. Since its Storm Raider Games, I would add yellows and so (gray = clouds; yellow = lightnings; clouds + lightnings = storm :D )
3.- Add some borders to blocks. This is optional since I like 'contained containers' XD Maybe you don't like borders.

Last edited:

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
might do the borders.
I like grey color schemes :/
and ill look into the buttons

wongers

Reaction score
hmmmmm im not too sure about the dark grey border thing that you've got going on, on the right hand side and the bottom part of the context boxes. almost looks a bit out of place.

im quite a fan of the keep it simple layout tho, my site is very simple, no graphics at all (yet :p) and theres nothing wrong with it either :)

only other thing is to resuggest a previous suggestion of making some buttons for your navigation bar as the white links thing looks, again a little out of place as the rest of your text is black.

overall, i kinda like it :)