SMF forum problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Album

Reaction score
I dont know how it got there... Where should i move the forums folder?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I run smf for a forum (link under my sig) and my folder with smf in it is in the "www" folder.

Did you install it through fantastico ??

Last edited:

Album

Reaction score
yeah, i installed it from fatastico.

Okay, i moved the forums folder to www. but there is another one in public_hmtl. what do i do with the one in the public_html folder?

Last edited:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
no sorry I was wrong I had to upload my version of smf thats why its in a different place. Move yours back, I`m sorry for the confusion I should have asked first. If this was installed through fantastico there should be no problem at all. try uninstalling it and reinstalling it, see if that helps. unless you have tried this already.

Album

Reaction score
ok, hold on I'll try that right now

thanks for your help so far

Last edited:

Album

Reaction score
sry, i tried removing it then re-installing. Still has the same problem...

How did you get your forum to work?

Album

Reaction score
huh? really? :noexpress how?

What can i do to help fix this?

Nate_Benton

Reaction score
I have the same problem with a fresh install from Fantastico.
Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/ugsx10h/public_html/Sources/Subs.php on line 232

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/ugsx10h/public_html/Sources/Subs.php on line 232

Notice: Undefined index: is_admin in /home/ugsx10h/public_html/Sources/Security.php on line 556

Notice: Undefined index: permissions in /home/ugsx10h/public_html/Sources/Security.php on line 563

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/ugsx10h/public_html/Sources/Security.php on line 563
session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ugsx10h/public_html/Sources/Subs.php:232)

Is what I get when I visit the forum XD

My url is ugs.x10hosting.com

Album

Reaction score
Nate_Benton said:
I have the same problem with a fresh install from Fantastico.

Notice: Undefined index: is_admin in /home/ugsx10h/public_html/Sources/Security.php on line 556

Notice: Undefined index: permissions in /home/ugsx10h/public_html/Sources/Security.php on line 563

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/ugsx10h/public_html/Sources/Security.php on line 563
session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ugsx10h/public_html/Sources/Subs.php:232)

Is what I get when I visit the forum XD

My url is ugs.x10hosting.com
yup, thats the exact same thing on my site.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Ok it looks like it might be a problem with the server. Let me check.

There is a red flag in the server, but we will have to wait for an admin to take this farther. It could be a glitch with Fantastico.

Last edited:

Album

Reaction score
Thank you so much for helping us out on this.

How soon do you think we'll be able to solve this?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
You might not have seen me edit my post above.

bigguy said:
Ok it looks like it might be a problem with the server. Let me check.

There is a red flag in the server, but we will have to wait for an admin to take this farther. It could be a glitch with Fantastico.

Album

Reaction score
Oh... okay.. so i guess it could take a while huh?

Last edited:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I doubt it but we will have to wait for an admin to look at the problem, that shouldn`t take long.

Last edited:

Album

Reaction score
Is a reference a good thing or a bad thing? Cuz if it's good, i wanna give you one for helping us.

Status
Not open for further replies.