SMF Helper

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Well I thought I had made a post showing you all my site but I guess I have not so here ya go. I just got finished making the front page and moving the forums. Any feedback is more than welcome:

www.smfhelper.info.

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Looks very nice.
I'd suggest making the box where you have your copyright in smaller.

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
I can't middle click on the menu bar links to open them in a new tab (on the site, not forum).

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
@ chougard: I might just do that, maybe make the copyright smaller to. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

@ noerrorsfound: Can you right click and open in new tab. ???

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I have changed the front page and we are doing better than ever. More mods to download, more staff to help you out and a better look. Check it out. :)

reichiru

Reaction score
Hmm... might just be my computer's problem, but all the text are overlapping each other. Other than that it's pretty good, and the info/downloads are helpful.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
On the front page you mean. ??? What browser are you using. ???

tam-iam

Reaction score
Geoff, I really like the look of your new front page, especially the links box. Did you design your theme yourself? Cool contest, too. :biggrin: Go SMF!

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Very nice Geoff, a lot better than your old one.

dyfuse

Reaction score
Nice work, Geoff! I like your use of the color green in your theme!

Just one thing to point out, the image on the right hand side of your banner/logo seems a little out of place. Both in terms of the color and by the associated white 'fringes' around it, meaning that it does not blend in smoothly with your banner image.

But otherwise, nice effort!

(Just remember to change your page title when you're done!)

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Thanks all for the comments. We are actually trying to change the banner now. The one that is up now is just temperary. No I did not create it myself; it is a free template. If you go to the bottom of the front page you will see a couple links to free templates. :) Thanks again guys for all the nice comments. :)

prasad

Reaction score
Hey nice site dude! Good job ;) Nice concept too-- "SMF Helper"... keep at it.. It could get popular :)