Snow Day here..

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well In kingston ontairo we had got snow about half way up my shins in the passed week.

But last night it snowed so much that we got more then double that. Yes right now I can't see any wheels of cars and trees look very short.

No one's going to school everyone is pritty much snowed in it's awsome.

Anyone eles have a lot of snow?

Matt

Reaction score
We had a foot last week. Today is freezing rain, so its a two hour delay. The rain is melting the snow now. :(

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
madmatt911 said:
We had a foot last week. Today is freezing rain, so its a two hour delay. The rain is melting the snow now. :(
I hate it when rain does that :|

But, I'm on my way to the hill to hit some rails and jumps.. Snow might be to deep to do soo though :(

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I have a snow day today. :) Central New York, woo woo. We got mostly rain, but I guess since I live out in no-where that what people out of town got was ice..

Either way, noooooooooo school. :-D

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
its only been cold here.. they say theres a chance that it may snow here in houston tx on monday or tuesday, but i doubt it

global warming.. tsk
we need to fix this issue quick

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Lol, mad snow here hamilton, ontario but no snow day. I said I was snowed in :)

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
I don't think it will snow here in good ol' england! it may rain but not snow :( I don't think its just really really cold.

humphrey

Reaction score
we had snow day last friday and was expecting a snow day today but there was too little snow

Eagle

Reaction score
i live in toronto... not a lot of snow... at least not enough for snow day :( still had to go to school

ƒorte

Reaction score
had one snow day so far (last Friday)

hope to get another =P

swirly

Reaction score
i live in north carolina, and we get snow(NOT, NEVER EVER!) we get it maybe ever 4 years if we are lucky....:( so sad

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Man that be sad ^

I had snow last year but It just doesn't seem it'll snow this year :( maybe it will.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
We got about a foot here in michigan. No snow day though.... Every fricken school was closed in the city except my district. lol

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I think this heaven compared to you. I've never seen a snow lol. It's a little cold in the night though. ;)

Album

Reaction score
We had a snow day here in Livonia, Michigan on the 9th.
It was fun, I went to see Just Friends with my friends :)

Then we had another "half" snow day on Thursday.
We basically had to go to school for the first 5 periods of the day, then the announcements came on and said that we were to be dismised early that day... But most of the buses were late so we ended up getting home 15 minutes late instead of being early XD

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Tyler said:
We got about a foot here in michigan. No snow day though.... Every fricken school was closed in the city except my district. lol

DAMNN!!! That's how it is here, my school board is run by ****ing retards, all other surrounding areas are closed. My schools stay open during a hurricane. :eek:wned: