Some Suggestions & Questions!!!

yhap2003

Reaction score
Ok, here:
1. A link to the shop
2. I wish the bank would have given you interest
3. Can you just lowered the cash price of those shop item. (LOL, it's just a suggestion, i think it's too much to pay for. hahahahah)
4. Is there something in the shop that is suppose to be added? Like the ad removal thing?
5. That point stealing system isn't too good for members to use. I don't think that it's fair for other members to steal others hard earn point. So i think that should be off.

Ok, yes, i know, that you're still working on these stuff. This is just a reminder for you. Keep up the hard work!!! :hug: :innocent:

Come on guys. What you think? Give me some of your opinions here plzzz!!! :innocent:

sportman3333333

Red Sox Won!!!!!!
Reaction score
1. Auvee is working on that.
2. The admins can enable that. I wish that was there too.
3. It is just the right price. You have to post to get it.
4. Ad removal costs real money.
5. I love it but i am 0/2 for that and i lost 100 reputation points for that.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yea, I dont like the idea of someone stealing your hard earned points :(

Conor

Reaction score
It hardly works. I tested it and lost rep points :getlost:

Richard

Reaction score
Speaking of bad rep what happened to yours Conor? Has it come back to haunt you? lol

Conor

Reaction score
Seeker_952 said:
Speaking of bad rep what happened to yours Conor? Has it come back to haunt you? lol
I tested the rep system and lost points. I might turn it off for myself. Can't really help me as I have ad free hosting anyways. :cat:

Chris

Reaction score
lol @ Conor's reputation.

Yeah, doesn't help me either. I'll probably just end up giving them away.

yhap2003

Reaction score
Well that's good... since the admin is working on it. LOL you guys tested the stealing system and lost some rep.. Like duaaa!!!! No i mean the other stuff in the shop it's kinda expensive...i don't mind the ads removal feature in the shop is expensive, cause it's suppose to be!!! :p

I really think that the stealing system should go offline.
Check this out guys. There has been 2 failure and 4 success in stealing points so far, and the worst of all is this this member name lars77 with have 0 post counts is stealing points from Corey all the time. Now you know why this should be taken off. All those hard earn point and a member with 0 post counts is stealing points with out posting any!!!! :chris:

Richard

Reaction score
yhap2003 how did you find out all this info, Hmmm?

Auvee, what on earth does this say "L337 Auv33b ph34r m3" :ermm: :blink: I'm clueless :happy:

yhap2003

Reaction score
Well m8, telling you the truth, c what my title said "x10Hosting Member
Web Wizard" LOL that doesn't really explain much, i c. Well since you're on the security team I don't wanna make work hard for you, but don't worry guys. I like to help ppl out.

Mostly I like experiment oh stuff which i think it's fun!!! Well i'm into web development now and I can spend the whole day on my computer. And soo on....

Well forums, urls to mods and stuff I might just know a bit of that. SO i browse the forum and read and look for stuff that interest me.

Is that enough info? Or i just didn't get to the point? :grin:

Chris

Reaction score
It's not expensive at all... I earned nearly 200 points in one day. That's a lot considering some are only 1000 points. Yes, I am a moderator so I post in the forums where you all shouldn't (like Apply for Hosting), but still, it's not a lot.

Last edited:

Conor

Reaction score
I admit, it's easier formyself and Chris to earn points with all the applications, but its easy for you too. I don't see much discussion in the Open Discussion forum. Start some topics there.

yhap2003

Reaction score
Yeah, well u see now you guys are staff here, and yes with the application section you guys can post the and make point. But normal member like me doesn't really earn much of point!! Cause We don't really have anything good to say!!! LOL

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Lol conner lost rep. points

They should try to take off the stealing points! I don't like it because some can steal mine! If anyone dose I will track them down and hurt them! :grin: :fear: I will !!! I never lie! I hav'nt my whole entire life so I will not now!

yhap2003

Reaction score
I think it's how you post, or is it where to members decide to add to your reputition cause you're of a great help? I'm not sure!!

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
yhap2003 said:
I think it's how you post, or is it where to members decide to add to your reputition cause you're of a great help? I'm not sure!!
yesh thats the way it works.