Some suggestions...

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks again x10 for the great hosting, and the notifications on when something's going to happen! Otherwise, I have a few suggestions for you guys.

1: Reduce the amount of JavaScript being loaded on the forums. Your JavaScript usage on the forum is pretty excessive to my eyes, and it really slows down the loading of the forums, especially on my PSP (takes 2 and a half minutes to 3 minutes to render alone, and sometimes when I'm on vacation, my PSP will be the only way I'd be able to get onto the forums and view threads), and on my slower computers. Now, I'm a Firefox user and have blocked those extra scripts that are slowing things down using adblock (it's mainly the ad scripts that are causing the lag), but I feel as though that will help make the service work a little better (forums wise).

2: In the account panel found at http://www.x10hosting.com/account, I've noticed that the server status panel hasn't updated since I have registered. I'm not sure if this is a problem with my account, but it would be nice to see that update every time I load up the account page, or to enable the server status in cPanel (which I'm used to using).

That's all I have, and thanks again x10!