Something brewing in the Atlantic please review my site!

mymacgb

Reaction score
Hello,

In all honesty, very messy layout. A million things going on - too much scrolling. The site's entire content appears to be widgets pasted onto the page. Your visitors are going to have a hard time understanding the directive and purpose of the site. Numerous grammatical errors on many of the pages. Needs a lot of work.

randombum

Reaction score
It's a good start, but perhaps you can talk more about the content, instead of just adding the widgets in there. Sometimes I feel that it'd be nice to have something to read with the embedded widgets and videos.

The font could probably be different. San-serif font is usually better in my opinion.

The forum looks like a fresh install without any major visual changes. Perhaps you could change it to match your normal site layout, or vice versa.

frankfriend

Reaction score
Hi,
Just given it a quick checkout, and it looks pretty good. There is alot on the page, and therefore the type is small - but I think you need to show all that, so it works. I do not know this topic at all, except very casually, and i found it interesting, pretty informative, and well worth visiting.

Best regards