Something's wrong and i don't know what

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

themasterrocker

Hey guys, I'm having to use a proxy to get on this site becuase when i try loading it without using a proxy it won't let me load it up. This happens for: www.x10hosting.com (and everything link of that) www.x10radio.com (and everything link of that) I have: flushed my DNS deleted cache, history everything like that restarted my browser restarted my computer restarted my router restored and restarted my router Any ideas what's wrong? Chris (server tech) has tried helping me by getting me to Ping x10radio and that didn't work it said: ping request could not find x10radio.com Please check that name and try again So he got me to do: tracert x10radio.com and that failed it said: unable to resolve target system x10radio.com

Last edited by a moderator:
T

themasterrocker

Would like some help ASAP as this is quite important. Although i probs gotta wait in line :( This is because I am due to DJ at the next hour and i was hoping to do it because it blocks SAM broadcaster from connecting. (I have checked anti-virus software and it's not blocking anything)
Edit:
Me and Vigge have fixed it temporarily I want to switch back to them but need to get dad to contact ISP because it's my ISP's DNS servers.

*thread closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.