Space and Bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.

danrulz98

Reaction score
Well, not really a complaint or a need for support, but I'm curious as to what happened.

I signed up for the basic, ad-free plan. Normally, this would give 5 GB of space, and 45GB of Bandwidth.
I look in cPanel off to the left, and I see something highly unusual. At least what I would think would be unusual.
I seem to have unlimited disk space, however only 10GB of bandwidth.

I'm not complaining by any means, and I'm more than happy with the hosting, just wondering what happened here.

If its possible, I'd like to have more bandwidth as I'm going to use that more than disk space.

space_bandwidth.PNG

Am I crazy?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, not really a complaint or a need for support, but I'm curious as to what happened.

I signed up for the basic, ad-free plan. Normally, this would give 5 GB of space, and 45GB of Bandwidth.
I look in cPanel off to the left, and I see something highly unusual. At least what I would think would be unusual.
I seem to have unlimited disk space, however only 10GB of bandwidth.

I'm not complaining by any means, and I'm more than happy with the hosting, just wondering what happened here.

If its possible, I'd like to have more bandwidth as I'm going to use that more than disk space.

space_bandwidth.PNG

Am I crazy?

The cpanel you are seeing is default Cpanel, Still tweaks has to be done. So no need to worry.

Linkz0rs

Reaction score
Yes, it seems the disk space and bandwidth have been changed, I even noticed it on my account.
But with unlimited disk space, I wouldn't complain (which I know your not), but the bandwidth being reduced? Staff may have changed the hosting packages because of the constant sign ups of new accounts, and the need to fit all the users on each server while maximizing available resources. (My guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.