Splash Page

JuniorD

Reaction score
Hey I was bored and I made a quick splash page which I may put on my website once I'm done touching up my website. (Im playing with it right now..)

but anyways rate it on a scale of 1-10. I may sell it for a total license (Get rid of all copyrights and such) for a price of 2500 credits. (Selling it to the first 5 bidders.) (for no license, like you still have copyrights, then you must pay 750 creds for it.)

http://ocdesigns.pcriot.com/SplashPG1/

I even made it have slight fluid width and height. :p

Last edited:

mraek

Reaction score
It looks pleasant enough, but why do you need a splash screen at all? It's one more click for the user to do.
I'd rate it a 5, since it is aesthetically pleasing but not too useful or very advanced. I'm not sure what you are going to sell here.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
It looks ok, but as mraek said it's just another click for a visitor. I don't think anyone would pay 2.5k for it. 6/10.

Last edited:

withambition

Reaction score
Alright, well the first thing that I noticed is that the 'reflection' of the circle is much larger than the actual circle... and technically, some of the "enter" would be in the reflection, too. And the shading is wrong. The circle would also look much better as an orb - a quick fix with some layer styles.

The text is okay.

JuniorD

Reaction score
splash pages are splash pages. dunno why people like em. i just felt like making something small. :p the circle on the reflection is coming towards you and your supposed to see less of it but like I said, this was like a 10 minute project. (and I was experimenting with a few things I learned in html.)

Last edited:

withambition

Reaction score
splash pages are splash pages. dunno why people like em. i just felt like making something small. :p the circle on the reflection is coming towards you and your supposed to see less of it but like I said, this was like a 10 minute project. (and I was experimenting with a few things I learned in html.)

Even then the shadow wouldn't be wider.

JuniorD

Reaction score
oh well. small flaw. that can be changed if someone really wants to buy it for some reason.