SQL dabases down for 3+ days (stoli)

Status
Not open for further replies.

singingingtelegrams

Reaction score
My Wordpress sites have been down for 3 or more days.. (collage.singingingtelegrams.x10hosting.com)
plain HTML sites not effected. I know there are upgrades from looking at the status but usually my site is never down for so long. Is it gone for good this time?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Status shows they're still restoring; my guess is they ran into a hitch with the restore software again and are still working on getting it restored. They'll post an update if it's completely shot, although it doesn't look like that'll be the case.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Am assuming that the site worked before.

1. Check wp-config.php and make sure that

define('DB_HOST', 'localhost');

2. If that is ok, one thing to try is use the cPanel mySQL Databases tool to drop the user. Recreate it with the same password as in the config file and then re-attach it to the database with all permissions.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
My Wordpress sites have been down for 3 or more days.. (collage.singingingtelegrams.x10hosting.com)
plain HTML sites not effected. I know there are upgrades from looking at the status but usually my site is never down for so long. Is it gone for good this time?

No update from you in last 3 days. So I am going to close this thread. Feel free to create a new thread if this problem is not solved yet.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.