SQL Database errors and Softaculous errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebackroom41461

Reaction score
Hi there,

When I went to use Softaculous to install something for me, when I clicked on a product's name, say, "MediaWiki", it would then return with an error "The INFO.XML file cannot be found. Please report this to the server administrator!". That message occurs regardless of any product you attempt to install. So, I attempted to install MediaWiki manually, until this SQL error came along, and I have a feeling it may be on your end, as all my permissions for the database I created are set correctly. The server I am on is Chopin. The SQL message is below:

Error: Table creation failed with the following error: A database error has occurred. Did you forget to run maintenance/update.php after upgrading? See: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Upgrading#Run_the_update_script Query: CREATE UNIQUE INDEX user_name ON `user` (user_name)
Function: DatabaseBase::sourceFile( /home/progguy/public_html/wiki/mediawiki-1.17.0/maintenance/tables.sql ) Error: 1142 INDEX command denied to user 'progguy_wkiadmin'@'localhost' for table 'user' (localhost)

Regards,
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.