SQL Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil01455

Reaction score
My SQL database has been deleted, i did not delete it can it be recovered?

brutetal

Reaction score
On absolut, same, my site DB info had been deleted as well.
Any details?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The MySQL databases on Absolut are gone because the hard drive that had the databases on it decided to crap out and die yesterday. As a result, the data center had to install a new hard drive, and now Corey has to move your databases from the old SQL server back onto the MySQL hard drive because the old drive had gone corrupted. Got me? :)

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
On absolut, same, my site DB info had been deleted as well.
Any details?

The nice thing about Server Alerts, is it states happenings with the server. ( And why we ask users to read these alerts )

http://forums.x10hosting.com/server-alerts/48486-ad-free-absolut.html

Corey said:
Well, looks like the database hard drive that we JUST GOT died.
"I apologize, but due to the amount of errors coming from the disk, it is almost definitely impossible to recover data from this drive. Even if one could recover data from this drive, the failure messages above indicate that data retrieved may be corrupted. We would recommend that your best course of action would be to have the disk replaced and then restore from any backups that you have taken.

Davy S.
SoftLayer CSA"

Problem after problem =\

We do have a backup of all the databases, I just need to figure out how we're going to fix this since they are mixed together with every other server.

Status
Not open for further replies.