SQL Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Use fantansiscio to install all that stuff, (php stuff...IPB, Phpnuke, Php Website...) Or you can do it in Scripts lidrary. You can install all that stuff like that in thos to programs... mambo is a good one to use to!

Last edited:

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
1. Fantasico doesnt provide Invision Power Board

To create a MySQL database, in cPanel there should be a 'MySQL Databases' picture and button, Click on it! Near the center/bottom of the page there should be somewhere where you can type a name of the new database (if you type IPB, the database will by cpaneluser_ipb). Once you have created the new database, go back to the IPB installation, and fill in the MySQL database name things, then type your cpanel username and then password. The prefix thing you can skip (doesnt make much difference). Now, the last bit is just for your Forum username and password (it will create it for you).

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
Well, hes obviously purchased the full license, giving him the ability to install it on any server he wishes, but only 1 at a time. He only needed help with MySQL databases, not completely installing it using the lazy peoples way! Anyway, the version provided via cPanel would most likely be limited in some respects.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
TheJeffsta said:
Well, hes obviously purchased the full license, giving him the ability to install it on any server he wishes, but only 1 at a time. He only needed help with MySQL databases, not completely installing it using the lazy peoples way! Anyway, the version provided via cPanel would most likely be limited in some respects.
But you don't know for sure that he had bought a license. We were all just saying a way to install one. Because maybe he dident know what fantasisico or scripts library was.

Soo we gave our advice.. and you gave yours.

And the "lazy peoples way" Works fine and dandy!

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
TheJeffsta said:
But by then he would have already uploaded the files!
haha, When i first started here I was a noob. I uploaded all the files tomake php nukes sites. not knowing I could do it the "lazy peoples way" ( I didn't have a clue what fantasisco was.)

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
Um, there is a difference between IPB 1.2 and IPB 2.1!

The cPanel version is 1.2
Latest version of IPB is 2.1

Just to let you guys know!

Status
Not open for further replies.