SQL Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerbawX

Reaction score
For the last 2 days i have not been able to delete or create any mysql db's. I have looked all over and seen people having MYSQL Issues and such but have not seen a for sure there is a problem with the MYSQL. If there is a issue with MYSQL on the network could some one respond to this post. This is not way a ***** and complain just want to make sure it is a server issue and not a issue with my account if it is then I can deal with it accordingly

hypnojuggalo

Reaction score
i dont know anything, but from what i have been reading in all the posts,
MYSQL DONT FRIKKIN WORK!!!

i think they are trying to fix everything tho,,

i created my account just so i could create a forum for my website i already had,, but after all the MSQL errors n stuff, i dont even have a forums anymore, all that is on my x10hosting site right now is my index page,,, theres no way to make a forum on there because im retarded and dont know crap about all of this

and my cpannel is messed up because theres stuff in there i cant even delete because it wont work properly

my forums have been down for a month or so, and im pretty sure they were deleted, but now i have no idea how to even make a new one

guess i will wait longer until everything is working properly again,, but i cant even delete the old databases n stuff in my cpanel, so im stuck until administrators or whoever deletes all the old stuff

KillerbawX

Reaction score
Thanks for response back on that. Not *****ing just want ot make sure it is not my end is all. and for free I expect to see **** happen. That is life :)

Garrettml

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, This is a FREE hosting server with thousands of members. These problems are being fixed. YES, the MSQL is down, and YES, the servers are up and down. BUT THERE BEING FIXED. Everyone needs to STOP saying that everything is down (including me) and wait a day or so.

KillerbawX

Reaction score
Sorry for the bad words :) They where in love not hate. As for it being down Im not worried like I said just needed to make sure t was not me :)

hypnojuggalo

Reaction score
yeah, i know im not like top priority or anything because im doing the free ****, but i think paying $20 might give me a little more respect..lol

not saying im gonna pay immidiately or anything,, but im tired of waiting really,, im really thinking about paying for service,, but all i really need from here is a forum that works..lol

my forum was working fine,, then POOF all the errors started n now i have no forums at all:rant2::rant2:

i know i know,, STFU,, oh well,, i just been trying to get my forum working again for a month now and havent got a step further since all this started:mad:

please take your time, i still have hair left to pull:hahano:

Status
Not open for further replies.