SSL Request

lensvoodoo36

Reaction score
I'd like to enable SSL on my site. I've tried to figure it out on my own; in the Hosting Control Panel there's no SSL option; searching for it finds "Certificate Authority SSL Certificate" but then I get an error that I'm not allowed to modify it. My site is lensvoodoo.x10.mx
Many thanks!
I had to delete my WordPress installation, I tried to update some things, they broke, but the backup I made was not complete (updraft problems.) Can I start building a new site now, then update the SSL, or should I just wait? Thanks!

Last edited:

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd like to enable SSL on my site. I've tried to figure it out on my own; in the Hosting Control Panel there's no SSL option; searching for it finds "Certificate Authority SSL Certificate" but then I get an error that I'm not allowed to modify it. My site is lensvoodoo.x10.mx
Many thanks!
I had to delete my WordPress installation, I tried to update some things, they broke, but the backup I made was not complete (updraft problems.) Can I start building a new site now, then update the SSL, or should I just wait? Thanks!
This has been enabled