Staff applicant

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellomyfriends

Reaction score
To admin:
i wonder if i can be one of your staff member in this forum?
I'm 21, interested in coding,designing,HTML,PHP,scripts(java) and IPB... :)

phenetic

Reaction score
seems they will ask you if they want you to be mod, thats what they did with me

mskprathap

Reaction score
hellomyfriends said:
yea,i'd like to be a mod,like u,have a nice day man
Play cool buddy,go thru forums,try to get feel of the board here and at pcriot.com
Do some good postings that expose your talents and I am sure it will never go unrecognised.

Best of Luck!

mskprthap

fergandross

Reaction score
Play cool buddy,go thru forums,try to get feel of the board here and at pcriot.com
Do some good postings that expose your talents and I am sure it will never go unrecognised.

Yeah i agree with this guy 'cos i was looking to be a mod on the forum and i thought i would never be one if i asked, it would seem to low, but i suppose it ain't if you really want to be one. Then i thought if i did a really good posting number then i would be able to be one. basically wot the guy said up there ^^^^^^^^

Last edited:

audionation

Reaction score
Yeh

I would also like to become a MOD in the future because i think I would be very helpful for people wanting help. But you got to remember that they would not make everyone who applyied for a MOD willie nillie! Hope you get it.

Thanks,
Steven Ross

fergandross

Reaction score
ditto to that steven, and also i agree with the little thing he said when he said he hopes you get it...(who was he tokin bout?)...'cos i'd like to wish everyone good luck if they want to be a mod, including myself and audionation (steven), and also hellodudes

audionation

Reaction score
So ferg you want to be a mod? Cool if so. Maybe they should create a group which admins can select who goes in the group, the group would be called something like tech support? So then people know when someone knows then they are talking about. I wouldn't mind that, and it would be really crap if half the people were MOD's.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Steven Ross

fergandross

Reaction score
yeah steve that's really a good idea...i might do that, r u talking about that on my business site?

fergandross

Reaction score
oh i understand now...so you mean ask the mods to see who should be in a little secret kinda group thing? what could the group do u think? any suggestions any1?

fergandross

Reaction score
oh right so it's a thread with a password to get in and only selected people can get in?

Richard

Reaction score
Theres is no secret section all that there would be is a little title under your username saing Tech Support.

fergandross

Reaction score
well i know it's not a secret place it's just an extra forum on the list where only permitted members can access

Status
Not open for further replies.