Starka Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Starka is currently having some rather large problems as anyone on that server has probably figured out by now. Admins have been notified and we are awaiting a fix.

As far as I can tell, the files look to be okay for the moment - the problem seems to be that Starka has rendered itself incapable of actually doing much beyond serving the cPanel pages.

As stated, admins are aware, we're working towards a fix. Updates will be posted here as we get them.

mudskippa26962

Reaction score
Is this why my email is also down? I keep getting the message below when trying to send and receive through Live Mail

Unable to send or receive messages for the Smyls.co (beth) account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity.

Server: 'mail.smyls.co.uk'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F
Protocol: POP3
Port: 110
Secure(SSL): No

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
It likely is, the server's currently unable to really do anything beyond serve the cPanel pages it seems.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Starka should be back online now, if you continue to have issues please open a ticket in Free Hosting support

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Closed. If you have further issues please open a support ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.