StarShine [v2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenax

Reaction score
Ok. Looking at other thread, I have read peoples comments regarding the colour schemes etc. Well I decided to go with the blue theme, but dim it right down, and simplify the layout!

http://www.projectmicah.com/

Changed immensly, banners will be added with more graphics etc.

This layout can easily be changed, so your thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Zenax

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
um its really simple. its not really even a layout.. its just writing on a background.....

Zenax

Reaction score
Hence the idea, simple and quick to find information
can easily changed, and also I plan on having banners for it soon
so the whole thing will soon become better, just its a first oppinion of the rough idea!

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
ok i rate it as follows:

-6 way to plain
-1 header just ok, very plain

3/10 im sorry it may be easy but way to simple.

Zenax

Reaction score
I know, but once I get banners, I can complete it and it will look a lot better. The reason being I aint very good at graphics, hence why I am waiting.

OFFER: 200pts to someone who produces me a 800px in width, 100/150px in height banner, based on Animal Crossing!

Nekaid

Reaction score
Looks good, but as said above, its too simple. You should've put a little more effort into it.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
100 x 150? Thats really small......

Ok heres four:

Attachments

• project_micah_pics.zip
    134.8 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Since it seems there are a few people that think they can do a better job at a design for my website ... I'll offer 800 - 1200 x10 points to the best layout. ( No CMS usage. I am not into using a CMS unless the person can prove to me that it would work best )

Once I get about 3-4 ideas, I'll make a thread and a poll to have a vote on which would be best.

The winner will get the points. :)

Base layout on the one Zanax is using ( the navigational anyway ) ...

t2t2t

Reaction score

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
t2t2t said:
mmm why not?

Because, of the CMS software I have seen, it limits you on setting up a navigation section, has people sign in ( which, honestly I don't need. Sign in for what purpose? )

Thats why i stated, if you wanted to try a CMS - design the main page of the site and show me that the CMS would be a good choice. I have tried Joomla and don't care for it. So anything else if you think it would work better - then give it a shot.

Zenax

Reaction score
Ok here is the low down. I need a banner graphic for this template. Once I got that, I can finish the template.

Again, since so many people think they can do a better job, go right ahead and do it!

Regards,
Zenax

Bonekhan

Reaction score
I know, but once I get banners, I can complete it and it will look a lot better. The reason being I aint very good at graphics, hence why I am waiting.

OFFER: 200pts to someone who produces me a 800px in width, 100/150px in height banner, based on Animal Crossing!

I'll get to it too, might take me a bit longer since I'm also designing several site designs right now. :shifty: (PM me when the deadline is)

N2PGames

Reaction score
Zenax if your offer is still good ill make you one :D just give me color details and etc.. via pm ill do it for 180p :D

Zenax

Reaction score
PM Sent N2PGames. As far as I am aware this offer is open. Please correct me if I am wrong StarShine!

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Yep. In a way, I posted a new thread that kinda incorporates it all into one package. Please visit : Click Here to see the new request.

Status
Not open for further replies.