Starting my site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
you might want to look into fantastico in your cpanel ...it has some good options

nicholas

Reaction score
mpeak-design said:
Hello. Where do I go to start my site?

First of all, you should look for public_html via file manager or ftp. That is where you go to start your site. Then you decide how you want your site to be created. It can be like what bigguy suggested, use fantastico.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
If your a beginner and want to get a site up quick that is were I would start ... :)

M

mpeak-design

No, no. How do I get to CPanel? I tried mpeak-design.x10hosting.com:2082, but it doesn't work.

n4tec

Reaction score
Did you get a PM with the details about your account if yes use them and if no i am not sure how to help you?????

Let say
your username is "mpeak"
then
your password is "2gt45jy5"

please enter the details that were sent to by the mod the above is just an example!!!

*4*

H

hhhunter

the problrm with me is that...I don't know ANYTHING about the Cpanel..and so on....help me too please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
first of all that cant be your subdomain name because its more than 8 characters

EDIT: I just looked for your account and I couldn`t find it anywhere. you might have to post in the "server alerts" or in the "server updates" thread to see if an admin can help you out ?

nicholas

Reaction score
hhhunter said:
the problrm with me is that...I don't know ANYTHING about the Cpanel..and so on....help me too please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I had my first free hosting last time(not this host), i also did not know anything about cpanel. The best way to approach this is to explore it yourself. Play with it and try out some of the scripts available, create some emails, access the file manager etc

Status
Not open for further replies.