Static again? Suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eshcorp

Reaction score
I have a corporate hosting account that completely complies with the TOS (ads code was witten but was not displayed for some reason. I asked about this, and you said that this happens sometimes, and that it was normal), and I wasn't able to view it for a while, I visited the client area and its status was "Static" instead of corporate, and I can't login to cPanel anymore. I did use it recently and nothing was wrong with it.

eshnetwork.x10hosting.com
eshne6nn

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
eshcorp said:
I have a corporate hosting account that completely complies with the TOS (ads code was witten but was not displayed for some reason. I asked about this, and you said that this happens sometimes, and that it was normal), and I wasn't able to view it for a while, I visited the client area and its status was "Static" instead of corporate, and I can't login to cPanel anymore. I did use it recently and nothing was wrong with it.

eshnetwork.x10hosting.com
eshne6nn
Please fill out a form in the suspended accounts forum.

eshcorp

Reaction score
Okay, I have.. but the reason I didn't in the first place is that I'm (still) not sure if this is just a problem or a suspension, because the site does view sometimes, but I never get cpanel access, so it doesn't sound like suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.