StatusNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What problems are you having with it? Could you please give some more information?

Reaction score
it doesn't work....when i upload it it pops up a message....i need help to get it to work.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What is that message? You really need to give more details so that we can help troubleshoot. Describe what you are doing and don't leave anything out.

Reaction score
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later. this is whats poping up....ok

please let me know how to fix it

-thanks

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm not currently encountering that error when clicking through your site. Instead your site is loading just fine for me. Could you give me the url of where this is happening? Also, try clearing your browser's cache.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
This is generally due to the PHP script executing for to long, causing the system to time out.
You may need to contact the scripts creator and see if there is something you can do.

Reaction score
Yes, But i thought you could help. you guys are the ones who made the scripts. :)

if you can do something about it let me know...ok

-thanks

Reaction score
well if you can give me the link why cant you just tell me what to do, and how to fix it....

-thanks again

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It's because x10hosting didn't make the script, and we don't provide support for third-party scripts. It's better to get an answer from the ones who actually made it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.