Still having problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Post here with your cPanel username and the issue. If you are missing databases try going to http://70.86.136.178:2082 and login, use PHPMyAdmin to export the databse and then login your new cPanel at the normal address and import it. If we do this for you it will overwrite your WHOLE account with what is on the 70.86 server not just the databases.

If you want your whole account copied over leave your cPanel username, you WILL lose all files you've edited from the past week.

-Corey

Arucard98

Reaction score
I figured out my problem please delte this

Last edited:

Jacob

Reaction score
Is there a reason that my PHP content includes wouldn't be working on my website? I've checked it and my friend has checked it out, and everything is coded properly, so he suggest it might be something with the sever...

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Is somebody else having problems with the include() function?

javaguy78

Reaction score
cpanel username: cschalk

problem: cPanel seems to think my domain is parked (www.themaskedcrusader.com) but it is not. If you go to www.themaskedcrusader.com, you'll see that no website is configured here (pointing to IP 72.232.204.42). If you go to my cPanel Parked Domains, there is nothing listed, as if there is no parked domain. If you go to webstats, email or statistics, it think's it's parked... but it isnt.

Secondly, on the last server, I was able to host my DNS Myself (at www.everydns.net) because I have a subdomain (sandbox.animatedzoompixels.com) that is normally pointed to my home server so I can develop independent from this website... Well, I cannot park it here because it gives me the following error:

Using nameservers with the following IPs: 38.99.14.207,216.218.240.206,80.84.249.169
Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not
appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to
this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ip.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.
/n

Perhaps a problem with my WHM entry still residing on the other server? I logged into my old cPanel at http://70.86.136.178:2082 and saw that themaskedcrusader.com is still parked over there, and it won't let me remove it because it has been locked because of the WHM. Does this help??

Last edited:

javaguy78

Reaction score
OK, I circumvented the DNS issue, however it would be nice to get the following DNS Servers added to the /etc/ip.remotedns file for others who would like to use EveryDNS as their DNS Provider: 38.99.14.207,216.218.240.206,80.84.249.169

Still can't add themaskedcrusader.com as a parked domain though.

joandajer

Reaction score
Cpanel: loslocos

The FTP is fine, the website too but i cannot go to my cpanel anymore, pls backup my account or if u can fix the problems without deleting my files....nothing thanks guy i now that ur doing ur best to resolve our problems

Jacob

Reaction score
There is no PHPMyAdmin in my cPanel..
username: pasbase

Cynical

Reaction score
Try adding :2082/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php to the end of your URL, maybe the link is just missing from your cPanel.

I am having problems using the PHP mail() function, though I am not sure if it just me or not. For example, the contact forms on my website do not work; I do not recieve an error, but the message does not arrive in my inbox and I do not recieve anything from the "Mail Delivery System" saying my message could not be delivered, etc.

dharmil

Reaction score
i use the mail() FUcnction it works perfect for me i used this code:
PHP:
<?php
if ($_GET['sendcontactmail'] == "true") {
$sendto = "dharmil@gmail.com";
$mymail = "$sendto";
$cc = "$subject";
$BoDy = ' ';
$FrOm = $_POST['sender'];
$BoDy .= 'From: ';
$BoDy .= $_POST['from'];
$BoDy .= "\n";
$BoDy .= 'Sender: ';
$BoDy .= $_POST['sender'];
$BoDy .= "\n";
$BoDy .= 'Subject: ';
$BoDy .= $_POST['subject'];
$BoDy .= "\n";
$BoDy .= 'Message: ';
$BoDy .= $_POST['message'];
$BoDy .= "\n";
$send = mail("$mymail", "$cc", "$BoDy", "From: $FrOm");
if($send)
{
echo "<br />
<br />
<table cellpadding=\"5\" cellspacing=\"1\" border=\"0\" style=\"width:100%;border:1px solid #000;\">
  <tr>
    <td style=\"background-color:#eee;\" colspan=\"2\"><span class=\"forum-style3\">";
echo 'Thank You!!';
echo "<a href=\"http://dharmil.info/index.php?id=&page=contact\"> - Close</a>";
echo "</span></td>
    </tr>
  </table>";
}
}
?>
<br />
<br />
<style type="text/css">
<!--
.forum-style3 {color: #000000; font-size: x-small; }
.forum-style4 {font-size: x-small}
-->
</style>
<form method="post" action="index.php?id=&page=contact&amp;sendcontactmail=true">
  <table cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" border="0" style="width:100%;border:1px solid #000;">
  <tr>
    <td style="background-color:#eee;" colspan="2"><span class="forum-style3">
Contact Me:
       </span></td>
  </tr>
    <tr>
    <td style="width:25%;background-color:#fafafa;" valign="top">
      <span class="forum-style3">Name:</span></td>
          <td style="width:75%;background-color:#fafafa;" valign="top">
      <span class="forum-style3">
      <input type="text" name="from" size="24" />
      </span></td>
    </tr>
        <tr>
    <td style="width:25%;background-color:#fafafa;" valign="top"><span class="forum-style3">Email:</span></td>
          <td style="width:75%;background-color:#fafafa;" valign="top"><span class="forum-style3"><input type="email" name="sender" size="24" /></span></td>
    </tr>
            <tr>
    <td style="width:25%;background-color:#fafafa;" valign="top"><span class="forum-style3">Subject:</span></td>
          <td style="width:75%;background-color:#fafafa;" valign="top"><span class="forum-style3"><input type="text" name="subject" size="24" /></span></td>
    </tr>
                <tr>
    <td style="width:25%;background-color:#fafafa;" valign="top"><span class="forum-style3">Message:</span></td>
          <td style="width:75%;background-color:#fafafa;" valign="top"><span class="forum-style3"><textarea name="message" cols="30" rows="6" ></textarea></span></td>
    </tr>
                    <tr>
    <td style="width:25%;background-color:#fafafa;" valign="top"><span class="forum-style3"></span></td>
          <td style="width:75%;background-color:#fafafa;" valign="top"><span class="forum-style3"><input name="submit" type="submit" value="Submit" /></span></td>
    </tr>
  </table>
  </form>

eduper

Reaction score
cPane username: eduperx1
subdomain: eduper.x10hosting.com
Issue: Missing databases.

Corey said:
If you are missing databases try going to http://70.86.136.178:2082 and login, use PHPMyAdmin to export the databse and then login your new cPanel at the normal address and import it. If we do this for you it will overwrite your WHOLE account with what is on the 70.86 server not just the databases.

-Corey

I have already tried it, but PHPMyadmin doesn't work, it doesn't let me log in, so I can't export the DB. Please restore my whole account, I haven't edited anything since the server change.

Thanks in Advance!!

Last edited:

DryIce

Reaction score
Hello

Still missing databases, did what you had said to do in the first post of this thread, and none of my databases are there.

username: dryice
domain: clockcrew.org

Feel free to delete whatever files nessecary, I have a local backup on my computer.

Last edited:

eZakto

Reaction score
Username: ezakto
Subdomain: ezakto.x10hosting.com

Problem: I can't install scripts (No-fantastico) when it uses mysql databases... The script does not find the database...

Saludos a toda la comunidad! Jajajaja!

draikun

Reaction score
cPane username: draikun
Subdomain: nushe.x10hosting.com

I'm having problems with mysql, on cpanel it says I have /3 (see pic below)

mysql6hs.jpg

And I want to go to phpmyadmin but it says that my username/password is wrong and I can't do anything...

there is a solution??

thanks ^^

LordenÎcon

Reaction score
cPanel: lordenic

Problem:
I get this message when it fails to open my server directory using ftp (frontpage):
Code:
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, [EMAIL="webmaster@titus.exofire.net"]webmaster@titus.exofire.net[/EMAIL] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/1.3.36 Server at [URL="http://www.titus.exofire.net/"]www.titus.exofire.net[/URL] Port 80

Sharpe

Reaction score
I was told to post this here by Spartan Erik:

Ok so the sites back up now which is great, but still wont work I keep getting this message:

"There seems to be a problem with the MySQL server, sorry for the inconvenience.

We should be back shortly."

Shortly? it's been the same message for about 5days now, I've had this before but its usually back up in a few hours or so, I've looked at the server up/down threads on this forum an it says the MySQL server is online, so what's going on :S or how do I resolve the matter =/

thanks
-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.