Still No Email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjiun

Reaction score
So is the server still cathing up with applications? I still haven't gotten my activation for hosting email(checked the spam.).

I applied with the username Sanjiun and the subdomain was that same I think, it's been long enough that I don't remember.

I would normally just try to find another host, but ou guys seem to be the best and a good friend relayed me here.

What's going on?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Sanjiun said:
So is the server still cathing up with applications? I still haven't gotten my activation for hosting email(checked the spam.).

I applied with the username Sanjiun and the subdomain was that same I think, it's been long enough that I don't remember.

I would normally just try to find another host, but ou guys seem to be the best and a good friend relayed me here.

What's going on?

Thank you for choosing x10 for your hosting needs.

We apologize for the delay in getting your account activiated. If you have signed up between 15-30 days ago, it may still be in the batch of new accounts that haven't been setup yet. Because Admin is doing the new account manually, it does take time.

If after 7 days you still haven't recieved an activation e-mail, please post back here and we will attempt to get an Account Manager to look into your situation.

Sanjiun

Reaction score
I thinks it's actually almost been 3 weeks since I registered for hosting

lionheart8

Reaction score
Hi
I signed up yesterday because I urgently needed a free host with cpanel, etc & found x10hosting by far the best, and thought I saw the message on completion of registration "Accounts are created on an hourly basis" ... I checked several times...
This morning I was sure to find account information, but since I didnt came to look at what's said about it in the forum only to land here.

If it it really takes WEEKS ... it's quite disappointing bearing my expectations in mind, but may be there's a good side to the whole thing. ;)

(subdomain: orbit/x10hosting.com)

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
x10 is the best host i have seen, and for the ads it requires it certainly kicks ass. My application about 3/4 months ago i believe, took 5 attempts with the lottery system, taking 2 weeks to finally get it created. Its worth the wait, believe you me.

Sanjiun

Reaction score
Well, you're like the third person to tell me it's worth the wait, but I need to get it soon, like within a few days!

It's been almost 3 weeks I believe, and still nothing! :(

Sanjiun

Reaction score
so its been like4 days since i posted this? i understand and all, but still... it's been a long time since i signed up, and it won't let me sign up again

Status
Not open for further replies.