Still overpaid and nothing done about it yet

serennau22

Reaction score
Come on guys. It's been 15 days since I accidently paid twice for the upgrade. I had a message from Eric that it would be sorted when you found it in your records. I gave you the paypal numbers. But nothing's been done yet. This is silly. I know this is your free service, but I would have thought that refunding the overpayment would be important. Don't let me down on this. Your hosting has always been great, but now I'm beginning to have second thoughts. Please get it sorted without me having to wait another two weeks to get my money back.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Come on guys. It's been 15 days since I accidently paid twice for the upgrade. I had a message from Eric that it would be sorted when you found it in your records. I gave you the paypal numbers. But nothing's been done yet. This is silly. I know this is your free service, but I would have thought that refunding the overpayment would be important. Don't let me down on this. Your hosting has always been great, but now I'm beginning to have second thoughts. Please get it sorted without me having to wait another two weeks to get my money back.
I apologize if my reply back to your DM was not sent. I have resent my latest reply that indicates this has been refunded.