stoli going slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASPX.King

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm on stoli, ad-enhanced, with the text ad... It is going first fast, then slow, then fast again. Sometimes it's the fastest free host I've ever seen, five minutes later, it keeps timing out, five minutes later, it's fast again.

My website is http://yda.pcriot.com (it's under construction)

Does moving everything from vox to stoli have anything to do with it? And will this be fixed in the next week or two?

Thanks

Chris73

Reaction score
We are working on speeding that server up. We have been terminating abusers accounts that are constantly abusing the server with illegal content.

Please be patient as we get those accounts under control.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, it is mostly from merging the two servers plus when we updated cPanel it messed up some of our custom scripts. I fixed the last ones today to work with the newest cPanel. Stoli will get more stable as we get rid of all these accounts.

When we release the new version of x10 users will not be able to get adenhanced without staff approval, at that time Stoli will become the most stable server.

ASPX.King

Reaction score
Are these accounts still being removed? It's getting less stable lately, instead of more... Usually it says the page doesn't exist, on the x10 error page, when i go to the root of the domain it says the domain is available, but it's still in the account panel, and cPanel. After a few minutes to a few hours, it's back up for about a minute or two.

EDIT also I should mention that the server load is consistently above 8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.