stoli server problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

crisp

Reaction score
Hi all, my site's been experiencing problems tonight, with the server status in my account showing online, then offline, then online again. I'm guessing there's still a problem with the stoli server (which was reprotedly resolved in an earlier thread).

Any idea when the problem will be resolved?

Also, I noticed that DNS is also offline, and even when the server comes back, remains offline. Should this be a cause for concern, and is it the reason that I get a lot of time-outs when trying to access the site?

crisp
crisp.x10hosting.com

Thanks in advance

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes that is the problem. We have no eta on when that server will be fixed. :(

crisp

Reaction score
Yes that is the problem. We have no eta on when that server will be fixed. :(

Thanks for the quick reply Microtech, at least now I know it isn't my end that has a problem, and that you're working on it.

I'll check back in the morning, see if there's been any progress.

Cheers

Crisp

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
It's ok if DNS is offline on stoli, as all of our DNS zones are stored on skyy, so as long as skyy DNS is up, you are fine.

crisp

Reaction score
It's ok if DNS is offline on stoli, as all of our DNS zones are stored on skyy, so as long as skyy DNS is up, you are fine.

Thanks for that Brandon, gave me a bit of peace of mind there.

Don't know if the server's fixed yet, hope so though, my site's flying right now

Synkc

Reaction score
Glad to hear its working. :)
If you need any more help regarding this issue, or a similar problem, feel free to reopen this thread, or create a new one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.