Store iteams..

Skyline4life

Reaction score
Well i notice the store isnt on the top anymore...So if its being worked on or some thing, i have a idea for that store..

How about buying a domain? And have to keep on posting to re-new it..idk i have see some sites do that...

Richard

Reaction score
This type of suggestion has been posted before.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It would have to be like 1,500 posts if it were to happen=P

-Corey

Richard

Reaction score
I think it would have to be higher like 5 to 10 thousand points lol

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Well not sure exactly how many points 1,500 posts equals but it's up there, heh.

-Corey

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Richard said:
I think it would have to be higher like 5 to 10 thousand points lol

Yep I liek that ..cant make it to easy :grin:

YouDee

Reaction score
I post on an Australian hip-hop board where you can buy cds and magazines with your points from posting. They just dropped the number of points you get per post. They sell cds for 1000 points and you get about a point a post. Something like 3 for starting a thread too.

It can def be done tho. It's not a bad idea, just depends how down you guys are with giving away domains.

Xempttt

Reaction score
lol. that sounds like a good idea to me. lol. i really want one.

YouDee

Reaction score
A cd's worth $30 Australian. A URL's worth about $10 ($8 US). Tho cause it's coming for free you make em work more to attain it.

But I think it'd be easier just to buy one yourself personally. Lol.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The only problem is SPAM from people trying to get enough points... =\

-Corey

YouDee

Reaction score
^^ That's where effective moderation come in. If the board doesnt allow 'freeposting' normally than they have to oblige by the regular rules.

I had to get 500 points for what I wanted on the other board and it took me like a week and a half of being active to get there. I didn't go and freepost or anything. I'm now trying to get 1000 points for a cd Ive wanted for awhile. Knowing my luck they'll all be sold before I get to the total.

Skyline4life

Reaction score
I mean, iM not saying this just to get staff her...On this forum im admin on theres about Members: 6,011
and 459 users active at one time..WE have a strict Spam levle and im always the one takenin care of it..So im saying if you would do this, i can help you out in the moderation of the fourms..

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
u could say:
"POST 1000TIMES AND GET A FREE DOMAIN WITH POP-UP"
that way not so many posts but must have pop up

n4tec

Reaction score
the Ushop is not automated as i was informed by one of the staff members a month ago!!! so they cannot try that out!!!

*4*