Stupid Criminals

Nick2007

Reaction score
Ok, we all know people commit crime everyday. Some are for a reason, others are just for fun, and others are... well, just bizarre and stupid. If you heard on the news of a dumb or stupid crime, post it here and make us have a laugh out of it.:cool:

Let me start with some favorites, when starting your post, please say where it happened, if you don't know, then at least post the country.

Ok, here are some:

USA - A person going to a sherrif's department to do some paper work. In the waiting room he starts smoking illegal drugs, very dumb and bizarre. He went into prison for 25 or so years.

USA - Now this is extremely bizarre, a person in MA or CA called 911. The man said "Give me beer, I need beer, or else I'll die." The 911 operator was extremely confused. "GIVE ME SOME BEER! OR ELSE I'M GOING TO DIE". The police quickly went to his house, gave him a beer, lol, and then took him to jail. Very smart of him.

NY, USA - This one probably tops my list: http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jCJiitHw_Ma_H9SUqnFsLuu4AOkAD8U2NBHO1

Are we allowed to post this here, or is it a little inappropriate, if it it's not appropriate then delete it. Post some of your unusual and dumb crimes that you saw and/or heard on the news.

Last edited:

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
There was a person who stole a flat screen HDTV and forgot the remote. He got caught for breaking in again to get it!

Last edited:

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I read it in a book, I forget XD

Last edited:

blueypanda

Reaction score
There was a recent one about a guy who robbed a gun store with a gun. Apparently when he pulled the gun out he didn't realise the clerk, the mananger, and two custmers all were holding guns. Must I go on.
(I don't know where this happen I just saw it one the news)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.dumbcriminals.com/theft/coming-in-from-the-cold/#more-1045
Please avoid getting a ride from the school administrator of the school you're about to rob.

Theres loads more on that particular site; lower right on the side also has links to the other sites in the Dumb Network, such as Dumb Warnings, Dumb Bumper Stickers, and Dumb Laws :)

Worth a read. Do not drink liquid while viewing unless you're prepared to shoot said liquid out of your nose. Do not read if you do not wish to see just how horrible of a state our world is now in.

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
Wanna hear a funny one?

I was reading an article that someone in the southern areas (low population)

decided to rob a McDonald's for a Big Mac and Fries. Apparently he saw the

Police but tried to sneak back in to get the drink!

Hilarious :)

Nick2007

Reaction score
http://www.dumbcriminals.com/theft/coming-in-from-the-cold/#more-1045
Please avoid getting a ride from the school administrator of the school you're about to rob.

Theres loads more on that particular site; lower right on the side also has links to the other sites in the Dumb Network, such as Dumb Warnings, Dumb Bumper Stickers, and Dumb Laws :)

Worth a read. Do not drink liquid while viewing unless you're prepared to shoot said liquid out of your nose. Do not read if you do not wish to see just how horrible of a state our world is now in.

lol, that's hilarious. :lol:

Jesse

Reaction score
Wanna hear a funny one?

I was reading an article that someone in the southern areas (low population)

decided to rob a McDonald's for a Big Mac and Fries. Apparently he saw the

Police but tried to sneak back in to get the drink!

Hilarious :)

Haha that's funny :naughty:

Hazirak

Reaction score
For some reason, I recall hearing somewhere that in one of those drug awareness classes in school we all know and love, the officer passed around three blunts just to let the kids see what they looked like. Stated pretty clearly that if he didn't get all three back, the entire class would be searched and kept in the room until they were found.

He got four back.

Dan

Reaction score
For some reason, I recall hearing somewhere that in one of those drug awareness classes in school we all know and love, the officer passed around three blunts just to let the kids see what they looked like. Stated pretty clearly that if he didn't get all three back, the entire class would be searched and kept in the room until they were found.

He got four back.

That is funny!!!