Stupid question.... but where is cPanel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anarchOi

Banned
Reaction score
:whatchuta i checked everywhere but i can't find cPanel link or phpMyAdmin .... can someone tell me where to go??

anarchOi

Banned
Reaction score
I did, it doesnt give any cpanel address.

want me to copy and paste PM without psw's?

They gave me an IP leading to a page that says no website was configured for this cPanel or something like that

There is no website configured at this address.

You are seeing this page because there is nothing configured for the site you have requested. If you think you are seeing this page in error, please contact the site administrator or datacenter responsible for this site.

About cPanel:

cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at http://www.cpanel.net/. Please be advised that cPanel is not a webhosting company itself, and as such is not responsible for content found elsewhere on this site.
hmmmm

Rhianna

Reaction score
anarchOi said:
yes but.... where is the cPanel lol

Hi anarchOi,
I just checked myself because userdomain:2082
is a way to get there (as well as www.yoursite.com/cpanel)

You had a different request. If you look at your application, you requested anarchoi.pcriot.com as a subdomain:
http://www.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=1308

I thought that I could create a pcriot.com subdomain, but that might be the problem.

Your account will be checked tomorrow (it's one o'clock in the morning where I am & I stayed up too late last night --plus, I want to check with Auvee or Corey about creating the pcriot.com subdomain).

WHM said, "Account Creation Complete!!!" and the following was generated:

+===================================+
| New Account Info |
| Domain: anarchoi.pcriot.com
| Ip: 70.85.87.52 (n)
| HasCgi: y
| UserName: anarchoi
| PassWord: [X out for privacy]
| CpanelMod: x2
| HomeRoot: /home
| Quota: 1000 Meg
| NameServer1: ns1.x10hosting.com
| NameServer2: ns2.x10hosting.com
| NameServer3:
| NameServer4:
| Contact Email: nexumtheking@hotmail.com
User anarchoi added

So I thought it was okay when the computer generated the "created user information."
If the system has trouble with pcriot.com subdomains, that might be your problem and things will be worked out.

anarchOi

Banned
Reaction score
Okay:)

Thanks for explaining... guess i'll wait until it's fixed:)

BTW, can you get 2 databases or are you limited only to one?

Cylon

Reaction score
Usually one database is all you need

You can run many invision installs, phpBB installs, mostly anything on just 1 database

Last edited:

Phantompyro

Reaction score
You cannot create a pcriot.com subdomain since its a registered domain paid for by pcriot.com in order to create a subdomain any other than .x10hosting.com you must buy that domain.

prasys

Reaction score
Look , if you use cPanel , it requires you to have many database..EAch app you install on cPanel X requires a database..But if you install manually , you can fit many things in database..I dunno if there is space limit on the database or not !

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We own PcRiot so we can use that... and the subdomain should work for that as well, sometimes there is propagation time. Database space is limited to your account space I believe.

-Corey

anarchOi

Banned
Reaction score
Oh ok, well i guess i can just use 3x phpBB with a different table prefix for each.

Well, if the problem is only the domain i can use .x10hosting.com subdomain instead, but i'd still prefer pcriot.com

just let me know when i can use the cPanel:)

Phantompyro

Reaction score
lol, ok didnt know you owned pcriot.com. Usually with subdomains it takes awhile for it to work.

anarchOi

Banned
Reaction score
so i'm not gonna be able to use phpmyadmin until cpanel is fixed?

how long is it supposed to take? And can i set it to not use a subdomain if i can get my hosting right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.