Suggestions I have...

mr kennedy

Reaction score
Well here are my suggestions list, my first ever actually...

1)The creation of the x10 Moderators (Just for the forums)

-General mods that are lower than Account Managers. Members of this usergroup can help move around threads and posts or provide basic support but do not have power over the accounts.

2)General webspace for script development

-Basically told by the title.... Where you can put and develop scripts like Brandon' and DefecTalisman's server monitors but not t be accessed by regular members...

Jesse

Reaction score
That's a nice Suggestion. When corey open up a application for moderator, i'll join.

eminemix

Reaction score
Everywone can be a volunteer helper. You don't need to have a special tag under the name.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I agree with the first suggestion, a global moderator is'nt a bad idea with the number of threads that are created in the wrong section. The second suggestion, I think there is a section in the forums for Programming and Scripting.

Jesse

Reaction score
I think having an moderators in the x10 forum will help in maintaining the forum spam free and also categorized.

mr kennedy

Reaction score
I think having an moderators in the x10 forum will help in maintaining the forum spam free and also categorized.

Because the staffers from AM's and above doesn't have much time especially AM's because they have to check a 100 acc's per week

Chris73

Reaction score
I check quite a few more accounts than that. But yes thats the minimal requirement. I also do quite a bit of forums work as well.

People failing to read the stickies before posting in a forum is a problem as well.

My question is if people would read stickies would they not post in the proper forum? Most of the forums tell you what we will and will not do in these forums. So make sure that you post in the correct forum. I move quite a few threads but have been told to just close them since people are in such a hurry and refuse to read.

So failing to post in the proper forum will more than likely get your thread closed. So if you posted in a forum and go back to see if it was replied to and you don't see it, More than likely it has been closed and or moved.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The problem with moving the threads, people see their thread gone and don't look for it. Instead they create a new thread. It's like a never ending cycle of stupidity ;)

QuwenQ

Reaction score
The problem with moving the threads, people see their thread gone and don't look for it. Instead they create a new thread. It's like a never ending cycle of stupidity ;)
Isn't that what the pink "Moved: " redirections are for?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If you leave the temporary redirect yes, I hate those though. Might as well leave the thread since it's still pretty much there.