Suggestions

prasys

Reaction score
Hello,

First of all , This place needs some improvement.

Of course , I worked with boards (and some cheap lame hosting companies before , untill I...joined PearPC.net Team)

No 1 :-

There should be a sign up option in the applications section instead of a new post button. Because it would be much more easier for users to post...

No 2 :-

New Member Status , the title looks great..But I hope you add more custom titles for the users

Thank you

InkMaster

Reaction score
I agree with 1, but does to really matter? Cause to me it doesnt matter at all...

prasys

Reaction score
Hey,

Thanx for your responds folks

I think you should include give the user itself to change the Title....Let me find some good titles for ya

One more thing , you might want to disable the New Thread button in Applications section and Disable replies in application button..(If that possible) or make it , only the person who registered can able to reply it back...Thats just a suggestion...

InkMaster

Reaction score
prasys said:
One more thing , you might want to disable the New Thread button in Applications section and Disable replies in application button..(If that possible) or make it , only the person who registered can able to reply it back...Thats just a suggestion...

Dont really think thats necesary, cause I dont see too much posting going on there anyways, and sometimes members can help new registrans in some matterson concerning their applications.

prasys

Reaction score
Yep , you are right...Just thought of sharing some suggestion , that I learnt from a hosting provider (that I worked with before)

nicholas

Reaction score
agree with inkmaster on pt 2. as for custom title, maybe there should be different custom titles for those who are not moderators, but do post often in the forums and assist in some questions posted :)

but i think its not a real priority now regarding this :D