Support please...On my website..

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgesusie39

Reaction score
Thankyou for your time...
I have Filled out all details for FTP...and the configuration client-....downloaded File Zilla Client...
When into the program... opened My site manager...put in all the details..
what came back was...

...../
.......incoming
when I clicked into it "Empty directory listing".

It did not pick up the public_html file..
What has gone wrong...
Kind Regards Susie
Thankyou for your help...

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
It appears that you uploaded your files, (at least the index file), to a directory named susie within the public_html directory, i.e. /public_html/susie/ . If you visit yourwebsite.co.cc/susie/ you will see your website. If you wish for your website to be visible by entering only yourwebsite.co.cc in a web browser you will need to move your files from the public_html/susie/ directory to the public_html directory - no susie directory.

georgesusie39

Reaction score
It appears that you uploaded your files, (at least the index file), to a directory named susie within the public_html directory, i.e. /public_html/susie/ . If you visit yourwebsite.co.cc/susie/ you will see your website. If you wish for your website to be visible by entering only yourwebsite.co.cc in a web browser you will need to move your files from the public_html/susie/ directory to the public_html directory - no susie directory.

:) Thankyou..I will do that...
Thankyou, and your team for all your support...Great work...

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Or you could set up a redirect page in the root of public_html to automatically transfer visitors to the /susie directory.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
@stpvoice
Too much confusion for you if that is done

Status
Not open for further replies.