support request Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

claudiodedo99

Reaction score
cPanel username: claudiodedo@tiscali.it

(x ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible
for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization
to request account deletion of the account specified.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
cPanel username: claudiodedo@tiscali.it

(x ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible
for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization
to request account deletion of the account specified.

This forum account doesn't have Hosting account associated with it.
When did you logged in to forums(x10hosting forums) last time?

Last edited:

claudiodedo99

Reaction score
I logged in today for the last time, before today I logged in 15 days ago or so. I have no domains associated with my account, but my information are still there, because when I log into the x10 hosting site, I can enter and post these messages. How can I delete all my information associated to this e-mail address from x10 host services?
This forum account doesn't have Hosting account associated with it.
When did you logged in to forums(x10hosting forums) last time?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You could change your email address to an abandoned one, and then just abandon your account panel and forum account. Only do this if you are sure that you will not be using x10hosting in the future. This is because if you decide to come back, we prefer that you use your existing account to create your hosting account with.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I logged in today for the last time, before today I logged in 15 days ago or so. I have no domains associated with my account, but my information are still there, because when I log into the x10 hosting site, I can enter and post these messages. How can I delete all my information associated to this e-mail address from x10 host services?

If you are talking about the forum account. We don't Delete the forum account. It will stay. If you want hosting account in the future. You can use the same forum account with new hosting account.

claudiodedo99

Reaction score
Thanks for the answer, so you don't delete the account. But what about privacy? Isn't the refuse to delete my personal information denied by general privacy regulations?
If you are talking about the forum account. We don't Delete the forum account. It will stay. If you want hosting account in the future. You can use the same forum account with new hosting account.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer, so you don't delete the account. But what about privacy? Isn't the refuse to delete my personal information denied by general privacy regulations?

What ever you posted on forum may be available outside. But you email or your personal info won't be available anywhere else.

If you want to remove any sensitive information like email id or something like that on forum posts, we can consider it editing.

claudiodedo99

Reaction score
Yes, thanks, tihs is a good idea, I hope you can do it.
What ever you posted on forum may be available outside. But you email or your personal info won't be available anywhere else.

If you want to remove any sensitive information like email id or something like that on forum posts, we can consider it editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.