Suspend problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

nir66127

Reaction score
hi everyone.
i have an account from dec 10'
my account has been suspended and i cant active it again.
in the control i see only my forum account without my hosting.
i cant access my site anymore :
yogalena.co.nr

what can i do ? how do i active it again to work ?
i tried to click on the "hosting" button in the menu at the control panel page but it transfer me to register again even if i am connected to the site.
please help me.
Thanks,
Nir.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
* Moved To Free Hosting *

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You must be connected to a cached page of your site, because when I tried to visit it, it says that it doesn't exist. There is no hosting account attached to your forum account, and a search for your domain turns up nothing. When was the last time you accessed your hosting account or saw your site online? Also, what was your cPanel username?

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

Your account was likely terminated after having been in a suspended state for over 14 days. If you can remember your cPanel username, we can look up exactly when your account was terminated.

We cannot, however, restore your site if it was terminated, as it means that all of your site's data was deleted from our servers, along with any backups we might have had. You are free to sign up for a new hosting account by clicking on that "hosting" button in your control panel, but unfortunately you will need to start over from scratch (or if you have a backup on your local computer, by restoring that).

In the future, please keep in mind that you must log into these forums at least once every 31 days to avoid being suspended for inactivity, posting is not required. As long as you keep track of that, and are able to unsuspend yourself or post a request to be unsuspended, this will likely not happen again in the future.

nir66127

Reaction score
Thank you very much calistoy and Skizzerz for your helpful answers !
Nir.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

when i try to register again to the hosting it tells me :
Due to continued abuse from your country of origin we have currently disabled signups. Please try back at a later date.

what do i need to do ?
please help me - its my domain to my business company !

thanks.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

As the message said, signups are currently blocked from countries that have proven to be the most abusive in the past. Unfortunately, we have no way to override this or manually create an account, so you'll just have to try again at a later date and see if the ban has been lifted.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.