Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel13

Banned
Reaction score
cPanel Username: hardyboy
Subdomain: suitelife.x10hosting.com
How long your account has been up: < 1 month
Did you have the ads placed on every page: No but please read the following reason why.

X10hosting.com,

I am very sorry for not having ads on every page. Here is what happoned. See I didnt know you had to have ads on every page. I thought it was just the homepage. I am very sorry. Also, the main reason why you most likely suspended it was beacause it didnt have a text link on the homepage. Here is that story: I use Fireworks to update my page beacause it can open PSDs and edit them and export HTML. I couldnt find a way to put the text link code in Fireworks, so I exported the HTML and then I used Frontpage to put the text link in there. Well heres what happoned: I had done the code in frontpage and then I saved it. I worked in Fireworks to update the page, and I exported the HTML. Is what i think happoned is that Fireworks saw the ad code and didnt recoginze it and basicly overrided it. So it took it off. And then I uploaded it without an ad. I am very sorry and next time I swear ill run it through frontpage and make sure the ad code is still on there. Please let me have my acount back. I love x10hosting and was even planning to put your logo down on the sponsors page.

Daniel

Daniel13

Banned
Reaction score
I guess it wasnt suspended...I guess it was a good thing. It got me to follow the rules a little better. Ads are on every page except error pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.