Suspended Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

hahoozhafax

Reaction score
cPanel Username: hjproduc
Subdomain: hjproduc.x10hosting.com

How long your account has been up: Since 05-30-2005
Did you have the ads placed on every page: (see below)

Last night I was up late upgrading the PHP Forums section of my website because I was having some troubles with loading it and my version was not up to date. It took some time to figure it out and replace the header again to include your ads. Shortly after, I decided to try out the Coppermine Image Gallery provided through fantastico. I installed it on my website and was just getting to figure out how it works, to decide if I wanted to keep it or uninstall it. The link to it had already been on the main menu of my website, as I had planned to install an image section in the near future, it previously led to a blank error page. I had just finished learning the ropes of the Image Database, when I decided that I should go to bed as it was 4:00 a.m. I was planning on finishing that section and adding ads to it the following day (today), however I was out all day and just returned to see that my Account has been suspended. I am guessing that this is because I didn't have ads installed yet on that small section of my website, which I was in the process of constructing. The rest of my website has an ad up on every single page. If you would unsuspend my account I would gladly put up the ads on that section ASAP. I greatly appreciate your services.

Also, I am wondering if you can install the ads for a Coppermine Image gallery the same way I installed them on my phpbb2 forums. I placed the ad code in the overallheader.tpl file I believe it was called? It enabled them to show up on everypage there. If you would let me know if that will work, it will allow me to install them even quicker.

Thanks in advance. Keep up the Good Services.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Unsuspended,

Im not sure about ads with coppermin, but if there is an overall_header file then I dont see why it wouldnt work.

-Tyler

hahoozhafax

Reaction score
Thank you very much Tyler. I was able to install the code on that section of the site by adding it to the template.html file. It works and they're up.

I'm having some troubles with the codes on the other sections of my site however. I don't understand why. The troubles are described here

http://www.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=6163.

Status
Not open for further replies.