Suspended Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Hades

Banned
Reaction score
Hi i understand you suspended my account I was wondering where to get the Ads for it And What kind of ad we need so ppleease if you can unsuspended my account that would be great and link me to where to get ads at My site url is http://crazyboycentral.x10hosting.com my cpanel login is crazyr4i if you can link me where to find Ads And get my site back up and give me a Cpanel password Please do.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Wait for 4 days and reply here, then we'll unsuspend your account so that you can get your ads up.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Crazy Hades said:
What HOw am i supposed to get my Ads up if im suspeneded
In four days, when you get unsuspended, you'll be able to put your ads up.

Crazy Hades

Banned
Reaction score
I cant wait four Days I already got my Ads ready to put up I need to get my site up now

Nate_Benton

Reaction score
Crazy Hades said:
I cant wait four Days I already got my Ads ready to put up I need to get my site up now
Guess what? You're going to have to play by the rules. 4 days.
Also, for future use, please use the template.

Last edited:

Crazy Hades

Banned
Reaction score
What is the reason behind these asinine rules anyway? I'm supposed to put some idiotic advertisement to spoil my site when no one will click it anyway? And the suspension is for four days? That's ridiculous, guys...what is that supposed to do, teach us the lesson ads are good? To follow the rules? We've been warned, good job. We understand next time that we'd be suspended, it's idiotic to punish us for something so mundane.

Let it slide for once, for god's sake. If it happens again, we'll take ourselves elsewhere. Punishing us for not 'putting up ads' and not just letting them put it up is like spilling koolaid on the kitchen floor, then waiting until time out is over to clean it up.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Crazy Hades said:
What is the reason behind these asinine rules anyway? I'm supposed to put some idiotic advertisement to spoil my site when no one will click it anyway? And the suspension is for four days? That's ridiculous, guys...what is that supposed to do, teach us the lesson ads are good? To follow the rules? We've been warned, good job. We understand next time that we'd be suspended, it's idiotic to punish us for something so mundane.

Let it slide for once, for god's sake. If it happens again, we'll take ourselves elsewhere. Punishing us for not 'putting up ads' and not just letting them put it up is like spilling koolaid on the kitchen floor, then waiting until time out is over to clean it up.
This is the best free host your going to run into. Corey gives you a great host like this and all he askes is for you to put a small banner/text link up. Soo that he can get some money to help pay for this. Do you think running this hosting is cheap? Well it's not you shoundn't complain at all. You play by the rules just like every one eles. Thank you.

Last edited:

Crazy Hades

Banned
Reaction score
I notice you seem to be avoiding a few points. You think I don't know the cost of putting a major site up? I worked for AdventureQuest and frequented the forum for many years, that game has thousands of people on it.

Why don't you just give a warning rather then a four day suspension? Then if they don't comply you can simply ban them.

EDIT: Make that millions of people, not thousands.

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Rules are rules man, you follow the or leave, it's your call. Please be patient, you broke the TOS, so you'll have to follow th unsuspending process.

Crazy Hades

Banned
Reaction score
What's up with the suspension process anyway? If we recieved some kind of advance warning to post up an ad then I didn't get any notice of it. Rules are rules, but we need the site up as soon as possible because Chad's book is coming out soon. Honestly, if it happens again just permanent ban us.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Crazy Hades said:
What's up with the suspension process anyway? If we recieved some kind of advance warning to post up an ad then I didn't get any notice of it. Rules are rules, but we need the site up as soon as possible because Chad's book is coming out soon. Honestly, if it happens again just permanent ban us.
Sorry, I can't do anything, let's wait for an admin or a senior mod to see this, and if I have their permission I'll unsuspend you ok?

Crazy Hades

Banned
Reaction score
Alright. It's not exactly in my best interest to have a book released on the shelves and then when someone bothers to check out the site they get a big fat 'SUSPENDED' sign when they're trying to view their favorite authors:)D). The people here are amicable, admittedly, but I have to disagree with that suspension rule.

Nate_Benton

Reaction score
Cool down. Take some time away from the forums before you do something stupid to lose your account. 2 day ban. Thread closed for time being.

EDIT:

You know, you sure do complain a lot for someone thats getting free hosting...

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, there is no leniancy on this rule. It is stated when you sign-up that you must have the ads up within a week. There is no exception to this as everyone would just wait until they're caught and then put the ads up.

-Corey

Nate_Benton

Reaction score
Corey said:
Sorry, there is no leniancy on this rule. It is stated when you sign-up that you must have the ads up within a week. There is no exception to this as everyone would just wait until they're caught and then put the ads up.

-Corey
Exactly, so you're spilling the kool-aid and just leaving it until mommy catches you, and then you try to clean it up, but mommy's making you serve time out first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.