Suspended again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ligafat

Reaction score
It's supossed that my web's cpu usage is very high but I think is a very simple web, with not much internauts, with a very low data transfer.

Can someone re-unsuspend my web? Or tell me if this hosting will ever work correctly for me?

Thanks.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I've unsuspended you, and your account should be unlocked shortly. Just to let you know, you can unsuspend yourself for this reason until the third warning.

What exactly are you using on your account? A CMS, blog, or forum? If so, what plugins and extensions do you have installed? If you have any caching running on it, then that may be part of the problem as it commonly uses to much resources.

ligafat

Reaction score
I use Joomla with Kunena Forums... Maybe this is too heavy for x10?

Would Premium account support Joomla?

How can I become premium using the same account?

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
This is a beginning statement I found about Kunena Forums.

The Kunena Team is excited to announce the release of Kunena 1.6, Release Candidate 1. This is the first RC release and is stable enough to be used on live production websites in limited usage (primarily for testing) as long as minor issues are tolerated during the time before it becomes a final release.

It's only stable enough for limited testing with minor issues still. Going to Premium will not guarantee that it's more stable. Both free hosting and premium support Joomla.

Edit: I realize that this applies to Kunena 1.6. What version are you running? What other plugins and extensions are you running on Joomla?

As for going to Premium. Just buy a premium account, and then submitted a ticket to the client system there to request a transfer of your free account to your new paid one. They will then manually transfer your account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.