suspended alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua203

Reaction score
Hello all,

Since recently i seem to be getting suspended alot for high resource, i don t understand why cause it happens when i hardly did anything (even a text or css edit on forum files seems to get me suspended)

example: i just got unsuspended... i go in ... try to open some file in search of high resource info and boom a new suspention, weird huh???

i do realize this could be caused by some repairs going on on cpanel-stuff, if this is the case please let me know and i ll wait patiently

Greetings, .. Joshua203

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Unsuspended.
I checked but couldn't find anything that would cause a suspension.
Track what you are doing when you get suspended and then see if you can fix it.

Joshua203

Reaction score
exactly what i thought ... it seems to suspend for no reason, .. like described above

thnx for unsuspending Christopher, i hope it does not happen again but it did last 3 times in the last 24 hours (15 mins, 1 hour and one without a time attached but the date)

i will try to pin point the problem if it happens again but i m afraid i have not got a clue what to think of for a reason because there is really nothing complicated modded by me on there so i don t think any script or mod would be causing this

anyway thanks again for now Christopher

Joshua203

Reaction score
hello again,

i just got another 15 minute suspension

what was i doing before it happened:

modding template files in phpbb3
flushing cache
checking the result

then i lost contact ( this happens more often .. explorer does not react ok no more) so i closed explorer and force closed some still working explorer (script?) on my system

then another login and i get to open upto the black pearl folder (template) but no html file will open

i check and i see i got bumped out again, a little check then tells me i am suspended

hope this description helps pin point the problem cause i really don t even know what would cause high resource, so i sure don t know how to prevent it :dunno:

Greetings, ..Joshua203

Last edited:

Joshua203

Reaction score
Hello again,

this problem is getting quite anoying, few minutes ago i went in and just deleted a picture from an image folder...

guess what??? 30 minutes suspention again

i m not asking to lift the suspention i can wait for that... it s just the waiting to be suspended again that worries me ;-)

Greetings, .. Joshua203
Edit:
sorry to be a pain but...
i went in and viewed few pics deleted 3 uploaded 2
optimized a few sql tables with overhead and ,,,

45 minutes suspended

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I am going to talk to Corey about increasing the limit when he gets online, it seems to be too low.

Joshua203

Reaction score
looks more like my cpanel has some error to me but i m just an amature ;)

thank you very much Brandon

Joshua203

Reaction score
hello again,

i took a break from editing the site for a while and did some stuff on the home machine for a while but now i am back at it and was hoping i would not get suspended anymore for no aparent reason

what was i doing exactly this time...

i was uploading two flash menu's by ftp
then i went in by cpanel (wich still misses the ruby gems and pearl icons btw), tried to edit some text in phpbb and ...

suspended!
Reason: High server resource usage detected. Account will automatically be unsuspended in 60 minutes.

this is getting a bit anoying now if i may say so ;-)
Edit:
hello again,

today i went in ..first time after suspention yesterday

went in c panel ....had a coffee ...tried to open the file system and i was out allready

this time i just had a cup of coffee..... lol
i really did not do a thing more than open cpanel to get :

Reason: High server resource usage detected.Suspension lift on: 31/08/2008

ooohw what to do????... well one answer to that is very clear...prospone moving my board and think very carefull about a move again:dunno:
Edit:
Edit:
browsing your forum i found the reason for all the suspentions and i realize it is being looked at... so i will wait patiently

however i do think if something is this buggy it should not be in use, but hey that s just me ;-)

Last edited:

Joshua203

Reaction score
another edit:

I m trying hard to be patient for this problem to be solved but it seems to get worse and worse

now if i cannot work on the site for a while i would not care but a visitor seeying that i was suspended i mean really... what kind of impression would that make to people that do not know me?

well so much for the introduction and on to the new problem:

suspention lift is promised by the system on 31/8/2008, in my country it is now 2/9/2008 ( even close to 3/9 now)

problem is obvious i hope ;-)

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I'm really sorry for the inconvenience these constant suspensions must be causing, I hope something can be done about this soon. It would seem that cPanel is triggering high resource suspensions for no apparent reason, I can't shed any more light on the issue because I don't get shell access to any of the servers, I only deal with account issues.

I'm bumping this thread to level two support to get some administrators and senior account managers looking into this problem, please bear with us.

-Luke.

* Moved to Level Two Support *

Last edited:

Joshua203

Reaction score
thank you tnl2k7 i noticed the suspention lift right after posting

these problems actually really started after i requested a deletion to start over (that made me switch from absolut to cossacks, not sure if that has got anything to do with it but it made me loose some icons in cpanel too)

i will be patient but please keep me informed a little ..so i know when everything should be working ok

thanks again,
Joshua203

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
It shouldn't affect it, but it is possible that the script that suspends people for high resource usage is more sensitive on Cossacks than Absolut. An administrator will be able to help you much better with this, I don't know a lot about how each server has been configured. Please be patient, I'm sure an administrator will be on soon :).

-Luke.

Joshua203

Reaction score
thanks again

and just to add new info (not to be pushy) i immediatly got supended after opening a file in phpbb again ;-) (i noticed the suspention right after pushing the save button)

I will wait editting for a while now so at least the adress can be visited

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Unsuspended (again), you seem nice enough and don't deserve the hassle ;).

-Luke.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I have disabled the script on your server until we can further look into this issue.

-Corey

Joshua203

Reaction score
thank you very much Corey, i don't think you can expext real high resourse use from this small site anyway but i do hope all issues will be solved soon... please keep me informed a little... especially when everything is repaired and should be working correctly it would be nice to know.

Greetings, ..Joshua203

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Any new updates will be posted in the news section of the site. Feel free to check it out at a later date.

I'm going to go ahead and close this, feel free to open a new thread if further assistance is needed.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.