suspended for four times

Status
Not open for further replies.

derasje

Reaction score
Till now my account is suspended for four times, i think this is all because i am using ad-free package, if i use an ad supported package my account will not suspended, if admin promise me that, then i want to upgrade to ad-supported package, please guide me with this.

details of suspension condition
1) first time when i tried to take whole site backup
2) when i try to zip one folder
3) when i login to cpanel and acess the file manager
4) when i only logged in
5) when i changed my cpanel theme

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
You're being suspended because one of your scripts, probably a content management system or forum program (or a mod for one of these) is using up too much RAM (memory) or CPU %. You may want to try removing all scripts on your account and then adding them all again one by one to find the troublesome one.

You will still get this suspension on AdEnhanced, exactly the same restrictions are present onj the AdEnhanced server as there are on all the AdFree ones, just that you get more bandwidth and disk space.

I've unsuspended your account for you anyway.

-Luke.

derasje

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the reply, well as i new in this industry, please tell me, scripts used in my site are active even no one is visiting the site ?, Or number of visitors affects the memory (more visitor = more memory) ?

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Generally, the more visitors you get to the site, the more resources the site will use, yes. I've noticed you're using WordPress (same skin as me too!), so it's possible that a plugin you've got installed is suspending your account. Other than WordPress, are you running anything else? A forum or anything?

-Luke.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm, you should be okay then. Let us know if you're suspended again, and we'll try going through it again. I don't see how any of those would trigger a suspension. I'll leave this thread open in case it happens again.

-Luke.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
No problem :). I'm not sure what's causing it, I'll have a look into some of those plugins more closely if I get a chance and see which one is causing your account to be suspended so freqently.

-Luke.

Status
Not open for further replies.